EU Study Tour
EUIJ Kyushu organizes an EU Study Tour which provides an opportunity for students to visit various EU institutions and to communicate with local university students. It will give you a great chance to experience the structure of the EU which you may have learned in lectures and to see into a part of people’s lives. You will also be able to gain firsthand knowledge of the “Integration of Europe”. We look forward to your participation!
- Time Schedule： Wed. 27 February- Mon. 11 March, 2013 (11 nights/13 days)
- Detailed Schedule： Please download the "Programme" below. *Schedule may change due to inevitable reasons.
- Qualification： Students of one of EUIJ Kyushu Consortium Universities and who receive a recommendation from their university
*If you are a foreign student applicant, please check with the Belgium Embassy for VISA application.
- Number of candidates： 15 (5 from each consortium universities)
- Participation Fee：JPY350,000
Amount to be covered by the student: JPY250,000
Each student will receive JPY100,000 scholarship.
*Please be noted that the fee is subject to change according to the number of participants etc.
- Scholarship： Each participant will receive JPY100,000 from Fukuoka Prefecture
- How to apply： Send an application form (download) with a signature of your supervisor along with a college transcript to the EUIJ Kyushu Secretariat at your home university
shown in the "Programme".
- Application Deadline： Wed. 24 October 2012 --CLOSED--
- Notice of the result： Late November (Orientations will be held for successful candidates in January and in February.)
- Debriefing： Participants will be required to submit a report after the tour. Also there will be held a debrief session in late March (TBD).